Nothing can separate us from the love of God Nov 9
Do you feel separated from the love of God?
Do you feel separated from the love of you family?
Do you feel separated from the love of your faith community?
Nothing can separate us from the love of God.
Join the LGBT Committee of the Missionaries of the Precious Blood for a day of dialogue and reflection facilitated by JR Zerkowski, executive director of Fortunate Families.
Nov 9 | 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
No cost to attend. Lunch provided.
RSVP by Nov. 1 below or to PBCommittee@hotmail.com
Register early, space may be limited.
Schedule of the Day
- 8 a.m. Check-in, continental breakfast
- 9 a.m. Welcome, Introductions, opening prayer
- 9:30 a.m. JR Zerkowski: “Catholic Family, Friends and Allies of the LGBTQ+ Community. Prudence and Possibilities. What is the Vision and Why This Ministry.
- 11 a.m. Small Group Discussion
- Noon Lunch and time for reflection
- 1:30 p.m. JR Zerkowski: “We Are a Church of Hope: Being a Church of Encounter and Accompaniment. God’s Will Must be the Heart.”
- 2:30 p.m. Questions and Answers
- 3:15 p.m. Closing
- 4 p.m. Eucharist